(Newswire.net — June 27, 2016) St. Louis, MO — Leading Dallas-Fort Worth personal injury law firm – Mullen & Mullen – just opened a new office in St. Louis’ Downtown Deloitte building.
“In Texas, the law isn’t always as fair to ordinary people as it should be. What I like about Missouri is that it treats injured victims with greater balance in respect to huge corporations. St. Louis presents a wonderful opportunity for our firm to help personal injury victims get the fair compensation they deserve from lawyers who care and explain law in plain English,” said Shane Mullen, the firm’s managing attorney.
Mullen & Mullen is bringing their unique practice model to St. Louis and will now offer Missouri residents ethical, competent, and individualized personal injury representation. Mullen & Mullen differentiates itself from volume firms in the following ways:
- Clients are not treated as numbers. Mullen & Mullen’s chief focus is on quality service, and the firm limits the number of cases it accepts. Some volume firms treat clients like numbers, settling their cases as fast as possible to maximize their profits through an assembly line process.
- Personal injury law is – and has been – Mullen & Mullen’s sole practice area for over three decades. Some personal injury lawyers don’t have enough experience. Though well-intended, they don’t have the experience to maximize client recoveries.
- Volume firms often have “case managers” instead of experienced lawyers handling cases – including negotiating settlements. A licensed Mullen & Mullen attorney reviews case facts, creates a strategic case plan and oversees each case from start to finish.
- In some cases – even in Missouri – big corporations have lots of money to pay high-powered attorneys. Unless injury victims hire one of the top personal injury lawyers, they risk settling for far less compensation than they actually deserve – or even losing their case entirely. Mullen & Mullen does everything in its power to level the playing field.
With Mullen & Mullen, Missouri citizens now have access to skilled, devoted and ethical personal injury lawyers. The firm has a 30 + year track record of success and has been featured in both Newsweek and Forbes. In addition, managing attorney Shane Mullen and senior associate Joseph Morrison have won numerous awards and honors:
- Senior associate attorney Joseph R. Morrison won a Top 5 Texas Verdict of 2012 (Premises Liability) as recognized by VerdictSearch. He is a member of The National Trial Lawyers Top 100 Trial Lawyers and was awarded 2016 10 Best Client Satisfaction by the American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys.
- Managing attorney Shane Mullen has been named a “Texas Super Lawyer Rising Star” three consecutive years – 2014, 2015, and 2016. Super Lawyers, the publication owned by Thomson-Reuters, puts personal injury attorneys through an objective and rigorous 12-point selection process that makes gaming the system impossible. Just the top 2.5% of lawyers in any state can be named “Rising Stars.” Shane is also a member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum and Rue Ratings’ Best Attorneys of America.
“With Mullen & Mullen, injury victims don’t just have hope. They have the assurance of top-notch legal representation. It’s because we don’t employ a single paralegal. Our attorneys do the most important work on your case themselves. And when you call, you talk to your attorney, not a paralegal or assisting junior attorney. For a free consultation from a skilled personal injury lawyer, victims should call 314-INJURED,” added Shane Mullen.
About Mullen & Mullen Personal Injury Law Firm
Mullen and Mullen personal injury law firm has more than three decades of experience helping injury victims in their time of need. Founded in Dallas, Texas in 1982, the firm has expanded to assist the citizens of St. Louis and Missouri in obtaining maximum compensation for their injuries. Large corporations and insurance companies now have a reason to be afraid of delaying or denying the legitimate injury claims of Missouri residents. For more information visit the firm’s website http://stlouis.mullenandmullen.com
(Newswire.net — June 27, 2016) St. Louis, MO —
About Mullen & Mullen Law Firm
St. Louis Personal Injury Law Firm, Mullen & Mullen
Mullen & Mullen Law Firm100 S. 4th St. #550
St. Louis, MO 75207