(American Dreamers — April 28, 2016) –a not-for-profit organization formed with the goal of creating a non-contestable path to full citizenship has been officially launched.
“Dreamers” are the children of undocumented migrants or “illegals” who came to the US bypassing the legal requirements for establishing legal residency. Dreamers are Americans in every aspect except for one. They’ve been raised and become adults in the US, speak fluent English, are overwhelmingly high school graduates with a sizable number in college, and should you bump into one in the average US city, are indistinguishable from the sea of humanity that surrounds you. What are they missing? Legal status.
The American Dreamers strategy is to redefine how America at large perceives this cohort:
- Language-Ensure/train all American Dreamers to speak English proficiently.
- Education-Ensure/train all American Dreamers to have a college-undergraduate level of American history & all things Americana.
- Acculturation-Ensure/train all American Dreamers to internalize and embrace American culture.
- Service-Ensure that all recognized American Dreamers will have a documented track record of community and when allowed, national service.
- Advocacy-American Dreamers will never be fist pumping militants, but they will be strong leaders in their churches, their workplaces & businesses, in their communities and in their families. They will know how to communicate, collaborate and get things done.American Dreamers also intend to stage massive and purposeful demonstrations, but unlike recent protests, where order breaks down easily, American Dreamers will adhere to very strict code of behaviors that ensure orderly events.
While not a pacifistic movement, American Dreamers is out to prove that indeed, the next generation of Americans; those who will propel the US forward as the shining city on the hill, is already here. All they need is the legal status to move forward.
American-Dreamers.org is a part cultural/political, part militant organization, a (soon to be) 501(c)(3) nonprofit that partners with other organizations to promote the streamlining of immigrants into America, through acculturation, education, language, service and advocacy. American-Dreamers.org will be the most orderly and irresistible movement America has seen to date.
Contact Person: Henry Roman